In the Great Recession, money is scarce. Few industries know this more than the nonprofit sector. Do Well Do Good can bring its experience as a former corporate philanthropist & professional fundraiser to help you organize your approach to funding sources – both for individuals and companies.
Although we customize all of our services to meet the specific needs of all of our clients, we’ve outlined below the following products in order to have a starting-off point for our discussion about how we can help you achieve your goals:
- Fundraising – Fundraising is both an art and a science and if you don’t have a planned approach, you’re not going to get the most out of the resources you’re investing. Do Well Do Good can help. We can assist you in your corporate donor outreach and help align you nonprofit programs in order to help get the most exposure to potential corporate donors. And through our strategic partnerships, we can help you develop and execute an overall strategy to reach individual, corporate, foundation, and government donors.
- Corporate outreach audit – Some nonprofits do a solid job of recruiting companies as supporters, while other nonprofits struggle to find the best ways to get for-profit companies in the door. We offer nonprofits a top-down evaluation of their corporate outreach efforts in order to find the ways companies and their employees can get involved.
- Project development & management – Do Well Do Good offers project management services – from a small volunteer event to a large, multi-stakeholder project aimed at developing a long-range plan for your nonprofit. As a certified project management professional (PMP), our president brings his experience of moving project ideas into reality. Discover what strong project management can do for your goals.
- Marketing & communications audit – what’s the point of doing something if no one knows about it? If you’re making an effort to change the world – someone should hear from you. This is not begging for attention. Rather, this is informing your key stakeholders of important information that helps to achieve your organization’s mission. Do Well Do Good can help your company find its message and carry out the internal and external communication strategies to influence your stakeholders.
- Executive & board leadership – Does your nonprofit have a clear vision? Do you differentiate that vision from a mission statement? What are the values of your organization? Does your nonprofit have a plan? Where will the organization be in one year? Two? Five? You need to know where you’re going and our experience in helping nonprofits with corporate fundraising, project management, leadership, and communications can help your organization establish, communicate, and ultimately see its vision turn into reality.
- Social media strategy – Twitter, Facebook, Development Crossing, Facebook, JustMeans, Idealist. How do you make sense of “social media.” Is it really just a fad or can social media help you gain the trust of donors and eventually their donations? We can help you identify and execute your social media strategy
Find the soul. Focus the message. TELL THE WORLD.
Email us to talk about your specific needs: